Delivery and Returns
Online standard UK Delivery charge:
• Smallitems (Taps, Wastes etc) = £6
• Large items (Basin, Baths etc) = £25
• All orders regardless of size over £250 are delivered FREE to UK mainland addresses
European & International deliveries come at varying costs, please call us for a specific quote on this.
Instore orders are charged £29 inc vat for UK mainland deliveries.
We charge a delivery charge in-store as generally these orders are handled and processed direct with our head office and our very own delivery team.
Generally we allow 10-14 days for your delivery, however certaiin brands can be a lot quicker. For specific delivery timings, please call us on 0844 774 2222.
Once your order is ready for despatch we will contact you to arrange a convenient time.
Please note that all deliveries are curbside only. Should you have any specific requests regarding delivery please call us and we will plan the best solution.
All our deliveries are carried out by professional carriers as well as our own fleet of skilled experienced drivers.
- We work with UPN & UK MAIL to handle the majority of our deliveries.
- We also have a small fleet of delivery vans that delivery locally in the South West.
- We reserve the right to charge an excess for difficult to reach areas, please get in touch if you are worried about access!
- We are very motivated to ensuring that every product arrives in perfect condition every time.
When your goods arrive with us we'll call to let you know in good time. You are fully entitled to pick up your goods from our main depot free of charge or choose to arrange a delivery to suit yourself.
We operate a 14 day returns policy, where you can return unwanted items to us for a credit note or refund. In the first instance please call 0844 774 2222 (Option 4) as soon as possible to log the return request.
There are 2 types of returned items:
- Goods with a manufacturing fault
If you feel your product has a manufacturing fault, please contact us immediately and we will either:
A - Arrange for an engineer from the manufacturing company to visit your home to fix or replace the item. However if the engineer visit finds an installation fault, rather than a manufacturing fault, you will be charged a call out fee.
B - Arrange a replacement item for you and collection of the faulty item.
- Goods without a manufacturing fault
If you simply do not need or want the product, we are happy to accept returns, as long as they have not been damaged or been used.
Goods must be returned in a reasonable re-saleable condition with all original packaging (Please see below). Tel: 0844 774 2222 (Option 4)
Customer Returns Form
Download the customer returns form here